New to wine? Start here.
I created Wine for Normal People as a podcast and wine education resource with the goal of providing well-researched and accurate content that distills hard-to-understand concepts into clearly communicated podcasts, classes, videos, and live events for anyone who is eager to learn about wine. Below are some of the ways you can learn wine with Wine for Normal People.
Access the podcast whenever, wherever.
Catch up on recent episodes (or the whole back catalog) on any of these podcast players, or the player of your choice—we’re on the major podcast platforms!
- Ep 057 and 058: New World Wines and Old World Wines
- Ep 009 & 010: What is terroir?
- Ep 040: Tasting Wine To Get The Most Out of It
- Ep 201: How to Develop Your Wine Palate
- Ep 096: The Difference Between Cheap & Expensive Wine
- Ep 015 Wine Shopping 101 – How to break down a wine store
- Ep 076: Are Wine Reviews BS?
The Old World
- Ep 058: Old World Wines
- Ep 043: France
- Ep: 056: Italy
- Ep 039: Spain
- Ep 142: Portugal
- Ep 394: Germany
- Ep 051: Austria
- Ep 113: European Wine Classification Systems
The New World
- Ep 057: New World Wines
- Ep 068: California
- Ep 048: Argentina
- Ep 070: Chile
- Ep 095: Australia
- Eps 104 & 105 New Zealand